In connection with the application of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is:
AEP Rybicki Zawada Spółka Jawna z siedzibą w Zębowice 32J, 59-411 Paszowice.
Contact details: (+48) 76 300-11-80, E-mail: email@example.com
2. Purpose of data collection: preparation and sending commercial offers, implementation of orders placed / contracts, establishing or pursuing claims and protection against claims, performance of legal obligations binding on us, eg invoicing and storage.
3. You have the right to access the data content and rectification, removal or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing and data transfer as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, from 25/05/2018 . to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
4. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary in order to fulfill the order.
5. The data provided by you will not be disclosed to third parties and will not be transferred to third countries. Recipients of data may only be institutions authorized by law.
6. Shared data will not be profiled.
7. The transferred personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point. 2, and after that for a period and in the scope resulting from generally applicable provisions of law.